Wanner hydra cell – Tucked away on the lush grounds of an English property, this 1900s solid as soon as housed prized racehorses before struggling decades of overlook. But regardless of the loss of electricity and brand new plumbing, the structure was reasonably sound and stood stable, so the house owners worked with architect Andy Ramus to show it into a modern guesthouse, saving what they could from the unique structure. The unique solid doorways and partitions outline the new layout. They now stand out amid the new neutral palette. Converted trough sinks, towel holders made out of horse ties and sliding solid doors supplement Ramus’ easy, modern additions perfectly. Homss at a GlanceWho lives here This is a guesthouse for a family of five.Location Hampshire, EnglandSize 2,000 square feet. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsBudget one hundred fifty,000 British pounds (approximately U.S.$232,000). Comprises layout fees, hard work, building, demolition, and electric and plumbing work. Homss Tour From Old Stable to Minimalist Guesthouse in England
Wanner hydra cell Modern Cooking area through AR Design Studio Ltd.
8 picture about Wanner hydra cell.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged hydra, wanner by Tabby Kneese. Bookmark the Wanner hydra cell.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Bathroom Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Rustic Exterior Through Hammer
- Boulder Architecture Firms Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional By Means Of Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bedroom By Sagan / Piechota Architecture