Vac and sew – Penelope and Andy Morgan bought their house in East Harlem after they married, and they had been made up our minds to maximize each and every inch in order that it could paintings for his or her growing circle of relatives. That supposed the use of two niches in their lengthy hallway as efficient work facilities together with one as a dedicated craft corner for Penelope.. Room of the Day A Craft Nook for Sewing and Crocheting
Vac and sew Craft Nook in NYC.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Modern Exterior By Means Of Kanner Architects CLOSED
- Boulder Architecture Firms Asian Landscape By Means Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bedroom By Sagan / Piechota Architecture