Vac and sew – Penelope and Andy Morgan bought their house in East Harlem after they married, and they had been made up our minds to maximize each and every inch in order that it could paintings for his or her growing circle of relatives. That supposed the use of two niches in their lengthy hallway as efficient work facilities together with one as a dedicated craft corner for Penelope.. Room of the Day A Craft Nook for Sewing and Crocheting
Vac and sew Craft Nook in NYC.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Bathroom Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior Via PLACE Architect Ltd.
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional By Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Landscape Through Glorious Gardens Inc
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Entry Via Spore Design