Tow rite trailers – How do you set a vintage Nineteen Fifties 40-foot trailer subsequent to a river without having it swept away through a South Texas flash flood? That question plagued architect Andrew Hinman, whose rich consumer, the owner of a global attractiveness products company, sought after to position his 1954 Spartan Imperial Mansion as close as conceivable to the Nueces River in Uvalde, Texas. Hinman replied through lifting the trailer five ft above the floodplain 30 toes above the river onto concrete piers and construction a new Swiss Army knife-like accent for the trailer, entire with large screened-in porches and a snoozing tower with an air-conditioned rest room. This is one trailer that’s not going any place for a even as. Homss at a GlanceLocation Uvalde, TexasSize 306-sq. -foot 1-bed room trailer. Two hundred-square-foot sleeping loft and tower. 2 complete bogs. Homss Tour A Most Unusual Trailer in Texas
Tow rite trailers Modern Exterior through Andrew Hinman Architecture.
7 picture about Tow rite trailers.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged trailers by Orson Burdett. Bookmark the Tow rite trailers.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Kitchen Area By Means Of Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Modern Exterior By Means Of Kanner Architects CLOSED
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Landscape By Glorious Gardens Inc
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Dining Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Rustic By Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Contemporary Living Room By Coates Design Architects Seattle