The barn at evergreen memorial park – Cody McBurnett and her husband, Douglas Friend, moved back to New York in 2004 after dwelling in Panama for 2 years. They wanted to be in Brooklyn near Prospect Park, and so they fell in love with this condo, with its fireplaces and film rails. It’s been their home now for 10 years. McBurnett, who owns inventive company Loki Loki, admires Kelly Wearstler’s design sensibility and wanted to reach her "over-the-best taste that can really feel glamorous, over the top and simple on the similar time," she says. The result is an area that blends precious items , discovered items and modern sensibilities.. My Homss A Stylish Brooklyn Apartment Filled With Memories
The barn at evergreen memorial park Eclectic by Rikki Snyder.
8 picture about The barn at evergreen memorial park.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged evergreen, memorial by Thaine Juhan. Bookmark the The barn at evergreen memorial park.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block By Billy Goodnick Garden Design
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior Via Dick Clark Associates