Stucco drip edge – A drip cap is a feature on the outside of a window, located on the top of the window. It extends outward and is designed to channel water away from the window. Water follows the contour of the drip cap, then drips off the outer edge.. Drip Cap
Stucco drip edge Traditional by Burke at Riverhead Building Supply.
2 picture about Stucco drip edge.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged stucco by Woody Fryar. Bookmark the Stucco drip edge.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Rustic Exterior Through Hammer
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Landscape By Glorious Gardens Inc
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Via Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Living Room Modern Living Room