Stamped concrete cincinnati – When a Cincinnati couple had been considering construction a home for themselves and their two small children, they came about to tour the Miller House in Columbus, Indiana, designed in 1953 by way of architect Eero Saarinen. Inspired by way of the enduring home’s spare, modernist lines and open flooring plan, the couple asked architect Evonne Morales of Drawing Dept to design a simple, modern house for them on a lot they owned in the Northside community of Cincinnati. Morales responded with a classy, -level home that is energy-environment friendly, low-upkeep and best possible for family dwelling.. Homss Tour A Saarinen-Inspired Home Rises in Cincinnati
Stamped concrete cincinnati Contemporary Porch by way of Drawing Dept.
7 picture about Stamped concrete cincinnati.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Concrete and tagged cincinnati, concrete, stamped by Artur Hanington. Bookmark the Stamped concrete cincinnati.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior Via PLACE Architect Ltd.
- Boulder Architecture Firms Asian Landscape By Means Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Asian Landscape By Way Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Kitchen Area Modern Kitchen