Stamped concrete cincinnati – When a Cincinnati couple had been considering construction a home for themselves and their two small children, they came about to tour the Miller House in Columbus, Indiana, designed in 1953 by way of architect Eero Saarinen. Inspired by way of the enduring home’s spare, modernist lines and open flooring plan, the couple asked architect Evonne Morales of Drawing Dept to design a simple, modern house for them on a lot they owned in the Northside community of Cincinnati. Morales responded with a classy, -level home that is energy-environment friendly, low-upkeep and best possible for family dwelling.. Homss Tour A Saarinen-Inspired Home Rises in Cincinnati
Stamped concrete cincinnati Contemporary Porch by way of Drawing Dept.
7 picture about Stamped concrete cincinnati.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Concrete and tagged cincinnati, concrete, stamped by Artur Hanington. Bookmark the Stamped concrete cincinnati.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Farmhouse Exterior Via Kettelkamp
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Contemporary Exterior By Way Of Coates Design Architects Seattle