Smith salt spreaders – Where better for a motorcycle enthusiast to reside than in a former car garage? For bike lover and communications scholar Spencer Steed and his fiancee, Alex Tovey, a faculty admissions counselor, residing in this kind of place used to be a possibility neither may just cross up. But the first-time house owners, set to marry in fall 2013, sought after to make the gritty-cool house in downtown Salt Lake City more comfortable. Keeping with the prevailing uncooked taste of the gap, the couple delivered mechanic-save-impressed decor, rustic salvaged items and unfinished surfaces to create a spot with an business vibe that also appears like home. Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Spencer Steed, Alex Tovey and their French bulldog, SimonLocation Downtown Salt Lake City Size 2,000 sq. Toes. 1 bed room, 1 toilet. My Homss From Raw Space to Hip Home in a Converted Utah Garage
Smith salt spreaders Industrial Entry via Lucy Call.
8 picture about Smith salt spreaders.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged smith, spreaders by Nolan MacMartin. Bookmark the Smith salt spreaders.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Kitchen Area By Means Of Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block By Billy Goodnick Garden Design
- Boulder Architecture Firms Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Due To The Fact 1984
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Living Room Modern Living Room