Santa rosa florists – Eric and Thorjia Vaughn stay a bountiful garden of their Santa Rosa, California, outdoor and revel in pulling from it to prepare dinner recent foods for themselves and their four -12 months-vintage daughter. But they found it tricky to prepare dinner and entertain in their existing one hundred-sq. -foot galley-taste kitchen. Enter fashion designer Lauren Brandwein, who could see that the couple not most effective wanted extra space but better appliances and a contemporary look . "The kitchen wasn’t terrible, but it was tiny, and with Thorjia being an artist, it had none of her ingenious sensibilities," says Brandwein. The solution used to be to change the kitchen’s area with the adjacent 300-sq. -foot dining room so the family will have area for a multifunctional middle tropical island and quite a lot of surfaces for prep paintings, as well as extra herbal light and a layout that reflected their inventive style . Kitchen area at a GlanceWho lives right here Eric and Thorjia Vaughn and their four -year-old daughter, LinneaLocation Santa Rosa, CaliforniaSize About 300 square ft (28 square meters). Kitchen area of the Week Artistic Flair in the Wine Country
Santa rosa florists Contemporary Kitchen by Lauren Brandwein.
7 picture about Santa rosa florists.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged florists, santa by Niels Felfli. Bookmark the Santa rosa florists.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Landscape By Landscape Plus, LLC
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Via Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Asian Landscape By Way Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior Via Dick Clark Associates