Pro custom 11tm food processor – When householders Dana and James Simpson first laid eyes in this Connecticut u . S . Cottage, its farmhouse appeal used to be just about hidden by means of a mishmash of funky additions.The couple consulted their family member, architect Rafe Churchill, who guided them via a succession of changes , together with a transform of the kitchen. "The bones of the kitchen had been nice , because of the open floor plan and the fantastic 1-by way of-eight tongue and groove boards," says Churchill. "It was once in point of fact about working out tips on how to make it extra environment friendly." James is a skilled chef, and a forty eight-inch Wolf vary and forty eight-inch Sub-Zero fridge were nonnegotiable on his finish. Churchill saved the place’s unique footprint but reconfigured the structure of the home equipment, the cabinetry and the isle. This no longer only maximized potency however gave the kitchen steadiness, opened it up and lent it a casual farmhouse look that used to be cohesive with the rest of the house.Cooking area at a GlanceWho lives here James and Dana Simpson, and their daughters (a long time 7 and 10)Location Salisbury, ConnecticutSize About 380 sq. Feet plus a 60-sq. -foot pantry. Kitchen of the Week Casual Farmhouse Looks, Pro-Style Amenities
Pro custom 11tm food processor Farmhouse Kitchen area of the Week Farmhouse Style, Modern Amenities.
7 picture about Pro custom 11tm food processor.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged custom, processor by Nickey Adler. Bookmark the Pro custom 11tm food processor.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Farmhouse Exterior Via Kettelkamp
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional By Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Family Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Rustic By Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Staircase Via Ehrlich Yanai Rhee Chaney Architects