Log cabin quilt – Like many great ideas, this one began with a comic strip on a cocktail serviette. While having dinner with their contractor Carl Jones, Mary Beth and Dan McCrary shared their design concepts for a country log cabin in the mountains of Alabama and Jones drew up a easy blueprint that evening. Two years later, that drawing become the couple’s captivating summer time house.The McCrarys’ -story cabin overlooks a deep gorge and the clear flowing rapids of the Little River in Mentone. "We wanted the cabin to appear and feel adore it belonged in that spot," Dan says. "That ended in the usage of a lot of rustic materials like log partitions, wooden supports, and native stone fireplaces and holding walls." Homss at a Glance Who lives right here Dan and Mary Beth McCraryLocation Mentone, Alabama Size About 2,800 square toes. 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus an open loft. My Homss A Rustic Log Cabin Charms in the Mountains of Alabama
Log cabin quilt Rustic Dining Room through Corynne Pless.
9 picture about Log cabin quilt.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged cabin, quilt by Antony MacIsaac. Bookmark the Log cabin quilt.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block By Billy Goodnick Garden Design
- Boulder Architecture Firms Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Entry Via Spore Design