Kayaking glacier bay – The proprietor of this floating house sought after so as to enjoy the elegant Pacific Northwest views beyond its partitions more. She had dubbed her present home "a floating double-wide,’" says inner dressmaker Kim Mankoski of Kim Mankoski Interiors. She wanted one thing extra modern, open and commercial to profit from her lifestyle on the water. Mankoski, architect Ryan Mankoski of Ninebark Design Build and Dyna Contracting collaborated to create a cohesive layout with an open layout. The result has two glass sides wide open to spectacular views of bay waters, the University of Washington and the mountains past. Floating Homss at a GlanceWho lives here A girl and her catsLocation Portage Bay (between Lake Washington and Lake Union) , Seattle Size 1,2 hundred sq. Feet, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Homss Tour Big Bay Views Buoy a Seattle Floating Home
Kayaking glacier bay Industrial Cooking area by means of Dyna Contracting.
9 picture about Kayaking glacier bay.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged glacier, kayaking by Niels Felfli. Bookmark the Kayaking glacier bay.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Garage By Way Of Tom Hurt Architecture
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Contemporary Living Room By Coates Design Architects Seattle