Kansas city architecture – Inspiration for the design of a new space can come from many puts, similar to a client’s interests and desires, a place’s context or every other construction. The latter, referred to as a precedent in layout circles, was one best influence on Matthew Hufft’s layout of this brand new space in the smartly-to-do Mission Hills group of Kansas, close to Kansas City. Specifically, the precedent was once Marcel Breuer’s 1954 Snower Residence, which sits on a nook lot just a few doors down from the brand new area Hufft designed for two physicians and their children . Like Mies van der Rohe, Richard Neutra, Walter Gropius and different early up to date architects, Breuer emigrated to the United States from Europe earlier than the outbreak of World War II. He lived in Cambridge, Massachusetts, then later New York City. He is known for his furniture, massive concrete public and industrial homes, and plenty of up to date dwellings. The latter are basically found at the East Coast, so the Snower Residence is a rarity, mendacity west of the Mississippi. Hufft stated he drew idea from the wooden-clad space’s "blank traces and brand new planes and volumes ." Instead of copying the elements of Breuer’s design, alternatively, Hufft "expanded upon them in ways in which have compatibility our site and our explicit software," he says. Let’s take a excursion of the home and notice the way it compares with its predecessor. Homss at a GlanceWho lives here 2 physicians and their 2 kidsLocation Mission Hills, KansasSize 6,four hundred sq. Ft (595 sq. Meters). 3 bedrooms. 4 bathroomsPhotography via Andrew Fabin. Homss Tour Stacking Up to a Modern Master in Kansas
Kansas city architecture Modern Powder Room via Hufft Projects.
3 picture about Kansas city architecture.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Architect and tagged architecture, kansas by Hadleigh Bulmanis. Bookmark the Kansas city architecture.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior By Means Of PLACE Architect Ltd.
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional By Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Dining Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Asian Landscape By Way Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Contemporary Exterior By Way Of Coates Design Architects Seattle