Janus et cie fabrics – Amber and Steve Frazee have been charmed by way of the ethereal quality in their 1954 ranch-taste house in Dallas. The earlier proprietor had spread out the internal to the roofline, developing vaulted spaces that felt a lot lighter and brighter than what is in most cases present in low-ceilinged Texas ramblers. "We saved the walls white and used it as a clean canvas for color and trend all the way through the house," says Amber, proprietor of the home furniture save StellaDallas. Swaths of picture drapery, vibrant upholstery and natural textures brighten up the snowy space. "I love a happy, joyful area, so my color alternatives for fabrics had been in every single place," says Amber. "Luckily, it all works together!"Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Steve and Amber Frazee and their cats, Finley and NashLocation Midway Hollow community of DallasSize 1,200 sq. Toes. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsYear built 1954. My Homss Colors and Patterns Energize a Fifties Ranch
Janus et cie fabrics Eclectic Living Room by way of Angela Flournoy.
9 picture about Janus et cie fabrics.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged fabrics, janus by Del Hsieh. Bookmark the Janus et cie fabrics.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block By Billy Goodnick Garden Design
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Landscape By Glorious Gardens Inc
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Via Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Landscape Through Glorious Gardens Inc
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bathroom Through Sagan / Piechota Architecture