Indoor baseball practice facility – You never understand till you check out. That used to be the attitude of husband-and-spouse architects Keith Robertson and Jennifer Corson once they got down to build a concept area that may provide them firsthand enjoy in constructing a real off-the-grid place of abode powered entirely via the solar. With many in their purchasers inquiring approximately green features, they figured one of the simplest ways to be mindful how solar techniques work and how to make smart use of recyclable fabrics was to get their hands grimy. Homss at a Glance Who lives here This is a weekend home for Jennifer Corson and Keith Robertson, both architects at Solterre, and their children Lil (age 9 ) and Clay (12).Location three Pastures on Second Peninsula, near Lunenberg, Nova ScotiaSize 1,500 square ft. 3 bedrooms, 2 toilets. Homss Tour Going Completely Off the Grid in Nova Scotia
Indoor baseball practice facility Contemporary by means of Solterre Design.
8 picture about Indoor baseball practice facility.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Door and tagged baseball, facility, indoor, practice by Ban Ully. Bookmark the Indoor baseball practice facility.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Farmhouse Exterior Via Kettelkamp
- Boulder Architecture Firms Rustic By Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Rustic By Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Staircase By Means Of Equinox Architecture Inc. Jim Gelfat