Horse auction texas – This Texas sanctuary for rescued animals could also be Margaret Hoffman’s countryside haven. Eighteen Oaks Sanctuary named for the 18 bushes scattered all through the 28-acre property is made from a kennel and an hooked up home, both designed to blend into the lovely landscape. "I sought after it to suit into the surroundings and have little environmental have an effect on at the land round it," says Hoffman. Nick Mehl Architects worked with her to layout an eco- and animal-friendly house with a stunning view. A screened-in porch, a surprising choice of art and a up to date aesthetic combine fantastically on this fashionable, serene house . Homss at a GlanceWho lives here Margaret Hoffman, her three canine and a lot of foster animals, together with 4 horsesLocation Jonah, Texas (simply north of Austin)Size 1,500 sq. Feet (major area), 1,three hundred sq. Toes (screened-in pool), 800 square ft (kennel). 1 bedroom, 2 toilets. My Homss An Animal Lover’s Texas Sanctuary
Horse auction texas Modern Living Room through Kailey J. Flynn Photography.
9 picture about Horse auction texas.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged auction, horse, texas by Mord Adcock. Bookmark the Horse auction texas.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Landscape By Landscape Plus, LLC
- Boulder Architecture Firms Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Due To The Fact 1984
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Dining Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bathroom Through Sagan / Piechota Architecture