Gj gardner homes – Meg Gardner met her husband, Steve, when they were working together at an advertising agency in New York. When Steve usual a role offer in his place of birth of Toronto, the couple moved there and purchased a Victorian area within the Annex, an eclectic group filled with century-vintage houses.After residing in the home for greater than seven years with none leading renovations, the pair decided to dig out and finish the basement. (Years of banging their heads at the ductwork while doing laundry had taken its toll.) T hi there had been so glad with the outcome, they determined to extend the same feel and appear to the remainder of the home. They briefly realized it used to be too much paintings for them to tackle, so that they known as in a loved one, Kirsten Marshall of Palmerston Design Consultants, for some skilled assist. Homss at a Glance Who lives here Steve and Meg Gardner and their sons, Jake (age eight), Henry (6) and George (3)Location The Annex community of TorontoSize 2 hundred square meters (2,157 sq. Toes), together with a forty nine-sq. -meter (525-square-foot) basement. 5 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsYear built 1906. My Homss High End Meets Budget Friendly in Toronto
Gj gardner homes Contemporary Entry by means of Andrew Snow Photography.
10 picture about Gj gardner homes.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged gardner, homes by Orson Burdett. Bookmark the Gj gardner homes.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Modern Exterior By Means Of Kanner Architects CLOSED
- Boulder Architecture Firms Traditional Through Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior Via Dick Clark Associates