Geothermal pond loop – It looks as if Teddy Roosevelt slept right here from the out of doors, however this state of the art platinum LEED-qualified home is new. Highline Partners, Montana homebuilders focusing on sustainable building, built a country cabin that looks as despite the fact that it could were a trapper’s area one hundred years ago, at the same time as assembly the shoppers’ wants for a sustainable house. The group blended the best parts of vernacular architecture with environmentally pleasant movements, including a pond that serves as a geothermal mass for heat. "The space was built with nature, sustainability and the encircling atmosphere in mind, while additionally looking to appear to be an overly old historic homestead," says project supervisor Ty Frackiewicz. Erika Jennings of Carole Sisson Designs did the inner layout.Homss at a GlanceWho lives here Vacation home for a circle of relatives of 5Location Yellowstone Club in Big Sky, MontanaSize 2,2 hundred sq. Toes on 22 acres. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroomsThat’s attention-grabbing When this house used to be built, it was once one of best three platinum LEED-certified homes in all of the state of Montana.. Homss Tour Rustic Cabin With Dive-In Pond
Geothermal pond loop Rustic Home Theater by means of Highline Partners, Ltd.
9 picture about Geothermal pond loop.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged geothermal by Tremaine Amos. Bookmark the Geothermal pond loop.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Kitchen Area By Means Of Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Landscape By Landscape Plus, LLC
- Boulder Architecture Firms Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Contemporary Living Room By Coates Design Architects Seattle