Fish fry fundraiser – Sophisticated lounges, relaxing retreats, crystal-filled tablescapes, art from world wide and imaginative rethinking of vacations and celebrations define the displays performed by designers on this 12 months’s Holiday House NYC. Each of the 23 designers has his or her personal interpretation of the holiday subject matter. The resulting rooms vary from appearing inspiring ideas for the impending wintry weather vacations and beyond to being celebrations of personal milestones and odes to holidays and travels. The space is part of a seventh annual fundraiser benefiting the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Here’s a take a look at what the designers have positioned in combination this 12 months. 2014 Holiday House NYC Academy Mansion, 2 E. 63rd St., Manhattan. Via December 21. Open daily 11 a.M.-five p.M. (till 8 p.M. On Thursdays). $35 basic admission. More data. A Celebration of Design at Holiday House NYC 2014
Fish fry fundraiser By Rikki Snyder.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Landscape By Landscape Plus, LLC
- Boulder Architecture Firms Asian Landscape By Means Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Eclectic By Means Of La Rosa Landscape Company
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bedroom By Sagan / Piechota Architecture