Chinese antiques san francisco – Up a sequence of steep and winding streets, Ashbury Heights sits at the top of a hill at the back of San Francisco’s famous Haight-Ashbury group. This stunning community is filled with surprising homes, every with its personal historical past and magnificence, including this stunning home by way of Candace Barnes. Barnes, a San Francisco fashion designer and antiques dealer, revamped the 1912 house for her circle of relatives, creating a timeless , conventional taste to suit her wonderful choice of antiques. A foggy, town-impressed color palette and European-impressed architecture combine with 18th- and nineteenth-century antiques to create this lovely house. Homss at a GlanceDesigned for Candace Barnes and her familyLocation Ashbury Heights community of San FranciscoSize 2,800 sq. Ft. 3 1/2 bedrooms, 3 half bogs. Homss Tour Antiques and Old-World Luxury within the San Francisco Hills
Chinese antiques san francisco Transitional Entry by Candace Barnes.
9 picture about Chinese antiques san francisco.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged antiques, chinese, francisco by Rustin DDOCDB. Bookmark the Chinese antiques san francisco.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior By Means Of PLACE Architect Ltd.
- Boulder Architecture Firms Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Due To The Fact 1984
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Dining Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional By Means Of Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior By Way Of Art House Developments