Chelsea clock museum – Librarian Megan Charters is all the time at the hunt for distinctive vintage home decor. Her tendency to hunt for treasures is so widely known that even family and friends have begun scouring thrift shops, storage gross sales and public sale homes on her behalf. Charters’ antique collections of the whole thing from embroidery art to thermoses fillers her colourful and eclectic rented bungalow. "I’m very a lot impressed through colour and development and the juxtaposition of old and new," she says. "I like bringing in combination collections and memories from quite a lot of eras and types in a way that I wish is visually stimulating with a hefty dose of humor. Almost like a fantastic museum gallery."Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Megan Charters and Lola, a pug-Boston terrier mixLocation McKinney, TexasSize 1,one hundred fifty square ft (107 square meters). 2 bedrooms, 1 rest room. My Homss A ‘Whimsical Museum Gallery’ in Texas
Chelsea clock museum Eclectic Bedroom through Sarah Greenman.
9 picture about Chelsea clock museum.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged chelsea, clock, museum by Orson Burdett. Bookmark the Chelsea clock museum.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Rustic Exterior Through Hammer
- Boulder Architecture Firms Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Due To The Fact 1984
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Kitchen Area Through Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Landscape Through Glorious Gardens Inc
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior Via Dick Clark Associates