Canyon creek hoa – Reclaimed barn wood floors, hand-weathered wainscoting, bent-twig furnishings and a multitude of cowhides welcome guests to Hilarie Roope’s Los Angeles house, which she affectionately refers to as Camp Davis, named for her son. Her love of horses and ranch living can be observed in every sq. Inch of this compound. When Roope, a ability supervisor, first purchased the modest 1965 ranch home, it used to be an underwhelming white box. Inspired by way of native watering hollow Saddle Peak Lodge, she embarked on a decade-lengthy transforming journey that led to a total reimagining of each and every room.Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Hilarie Roope and her teenage son, Davis. Dogs Honey, Corduroy and Oakley. And horses Abiento and Fiery MomentLocation Malibu Canyon, CaliforniaSize 2,500 sq. Feet. Three bedrooms, 2 bathroomsThat’s interesting Roope’s house used to be briefly remodeled into Santa’s workshop for a Target vacation business.. My Homss Happy Trails at a Rustic Canyon Lodge
Canyon creek hoa Rustic Living Room via Madison Modern Home.
7 picture about Canyon creek hoa.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged canyon, creek by Thaine Juhan. Bookmark the Canyon creek hoa.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Rustic Exterior Through Hammer
- Boulder Architecture Firms Asian Landscape By Means Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Family Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Modern Exterior By JSchmidt Arquitectura Y Paisaje
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bathroom Through Sagan / Piechota Architecture