Barstool and billiards – "We had never had a finished basement prior to and may by no means get to do this type of factor again, so we would have liked to move all-out," says Jeff Powell, the landlord of this colonial-taste home outside Washington, D.C. While the house is colonial, Powell and his circle of relatives choose up to date furniture and wanted an overly latest basement that integrated a media area, a pool table and game area, a bar, a guest bed room, an entire bathroom and an exercise living space. They also wanted a water function and a fire, all of which Moss Building and Design brought. All the members of the family, particularly the kids, now benefit from the basement. Basement at a GlanceWho lives here A couple and their youngsters, now 17 and 22Location Ashburn, VirginiaSize Approximately 1,three hundred square feetYear constructed 2010, building took about two months. Basement of the Week Movies, Workouts and Billiards
Barstool and billiards Traditional HT Modern Basement.
5 picture about Barstool and billiards.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged barstool, billiards by Mord Adcock. Bookmark the Barstool and billiards.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Farmhouse Exterior Via Kettelkamp
- Boulder Architecture Firms Eclectic By Way Of La Rosa Landscape Company
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Family Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Staircase By Means Of Equinox Architecture Inc. Jim Gelfat