Architects in salt lake city – David Nuescheler believes that a house’s interior must be capable to stand by myself "with out the disruption of additional furniture," he says. His hillside area in Salt Lake City is a testament to that philosophy Its spare, airy areas steadiness dynamic structure with minimalist style . Nuescheler, who recently relocated from Switzerland and works in the technology industry, found the home via City Home Collective. He teamed up with Imbue Design and Sausage Space to create his dream house. "The scope of the layout paintings targeted on the internal, aiming to alleviate present partition walls and present the house towards one open dwelling area," says Matt Swindel, an architect at Imbue Design. The result’s a house with placing lines and angles, and a canvas of white that helps Nuescheler soak in his treetop view. Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here David Nuescheler Location Arlington Hills group of Salt Lake City Size four ,030 square feet. 5 bedrooms, three bogs. My Homss Pure Simplicity Reigns in Salt Lake City
Architects in salt lake city Modern Dining Room by way of Lucy Call.
7 picture about Architects in salt lake city.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Architect and tagged architects by Hakeem Endsley. Bookmark the Architects in salt lake city.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Powder Room Via Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior By Mihaly Slocombe
- Boulder Architecture Firms Eclectic By Way Of La Rosa Landscape Company
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Family Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional Landscape Through Glorious Gardens Inc
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Staircase By Means Of Equinox Architecture Inc. Jim Gelfat