American standard 3351.128 – Tammy and Logan Strobel’s house is the scale of a parking zone. In 2005, after watching a video on the Tiny House Movement, the couple made up our minds to dramatically downsize their lives. "At that point we were dwelling in a 1,2 hundred-sq. -foot condominium with automobiles, Tammy remembers. "We sold our cars and slowly pared down by way of moving into smaller and smaller residences." Both Tammy and Logan have been enamored through the theory of microliving. Tammy says, "It encapsulates what simplicity manner to me. It’s stunning, reasonably priced housing, and we will be able to take it with us when we want to transfer." Tammy and Logan employed Dee Williams and Katy Anderson of Portland Alternative Dwellings to construct their space. They moved in October 2011 and couldn’t be happier with their tiny home, which incorporates a front porch, a kitchen, a bathroom with a composting rest room and convertible bathe, a dwelling space and a loft slumbering house . "It works for us. It fits us like in reality neatly made apparel, as tacky as that sounds," says Tammy. "Living in one of these tiny area is not for everyone, but it is a great resolution for inexpensive housing." Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Tammy and Logan Strobel and their 2 catsLocation Portland, OregonSize 128 sq. Ft. 8 feet extensive, sixteen toes long and 13 toes tall at the very best pointThat’s fascinating The home cost $31,000.. My Homss Mobile Microliving in Oregon
American standard 3351.128 Contemporary Cooking area by GPPhotographers.
10 picture about American standard 3351.128.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged american, standard by Kleon Toletzka. Bookmark the American standard 3351.128.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Kitchen Area By Means Of Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior By Shouldice Media
- Boulder Architecture Firms Eclectic By Way Of La Rosa Landscape Company
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Dining Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Asian Landscape By Way Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Staircase By Means Of Equinox Architecture Inc. Jim Gelfat