Agility training austin – Julie and Francois Levy transformed a run-down 1904 educate depot into a family house the usage of a considered mix of traditional and brand new parts. It’s "brand new in its scale and openness but conventional in its development, detailing and fabrics," says Levy. "It’s an excessively welcoming house, filled with family heirlooms from France, pieces from Ikea and little pieces of salvaged shabby elegant that were given caught in our nets." Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Francois and Julie Levy and their children , Olivier (15 years antique), Chloe (13 ) and Eliane (9 )Location Guadalupe neighborhood of East Austin, TexasSize 2,000 sq. Feet. 4 bedrooms, 2 toilets. My Homss From Train Depot to Family Home in Texas
Agility training austin Industrial Kitchen area by way of Kara Mosher.
10 picture about Agility training austin.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged agility, austin, training by Marcelo Puryear. Bookmark the Agility training austin.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Kitchen Area By Means Of Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Exterior By Mihaly Slocombe
- Boulder Architecture Firms Rustic By Help Me With This Project
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Means Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Traditional By Means Of Help Me With This Project
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Industrial Bedroom By Sagan / Piechota Architecture