Agility training austin – Julie and Francois Levy transformed a run-down 1904 educate depot into a family house the usage of a considered mix of traditional and brand new parts. It’s "brand new in its scale and openness but conventional in its development, detailing and fabrics," says Levy. "It’s an excessively welcoming house, filled with family heirlooms from France, pieces from Ikea and little pieces of salvaged shabby elegant that were given caught in our nets." Homss at a GlanceWho lives right here Francois and Julie Levy and their children , Olivier (15 years antique), Chloe (13 ) and Eliane (9 )Location Guadalupe neighborhood of East Austin, TexasSize 2,000 sq. Feet. 4 bedrooms, 2 toilets. My Homss From Train Depot to Family Home in Texas
Agility training austin Industrial Kitchen area by way of Kara Mosher.
10 picture about Agility training austin.Continue to the next page... This entry was posted in Equipment and tagged agility, austin, training by Marcelo Puryear. Bookmark the Agility training austin.
- Kansas City Architecture Modern Staircase Through Hufft Projects
- Unilock Brussels Block Contemporary Landscape By Landscape Plus, LLC
- Boulder Architecture Firms Asian Landscape By Means Of Krugel Cobbles, Inc.
- Fort Worth Architecture Eclectic Living Room By Way Of Sarah Greenman
- Architecture Firms Richmond Va Mediterranean Patio Through Keystone Cabinetry Inc. Considering That 1984
- Maine Residential Architects AIA Convention 2014
- Diamond Block Retaining Wall Modern Exterior Via Dick Clark Associates